Skip to main content

Topic: New Diesel Fuel Discount Card Program (Read 8067 times) previous topic - next topic

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
New Diesel Fuel Discount Card Program
I have found a new Diesel Fleet Fuel Discount Program.  This program is available at Prevost Community Forum also.  The TSD Logistics company provides an EFS fleet fuel card now to Motorhome owners.  This is the card large trucking companies give...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.
  • Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 10:00:03 pm by Rudy

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Using New TSD Fuel Card
Reply #1
Thursday, I fueled at Love's Baytown.  Cash price was $2.85, TSD price was $2.43.  Saved $0.42 per gallon.  After the TSD fee, my price was $2.47 per gallon or savings of $0.38 per gallon which is $38 per 100 gallon purchase.

My grass farm friend...

Re: Using New TSD Fuel Card
Reply #2
Any limit on how many gallons (or how many dollars) you can pump at each fill-up?

Will you get a end-of-month (or monthly end-of-billing-period) email statement?

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Re: Using New TSD Fuel Card
Reply #3
Chuck,  You set the limit per day that you can purchase, mine is $800 per day, no cut off.

Next day is an email detailing the purchase, ie, receipt with more info than you can imagine.  The next business day, TSD debits the bank account you...

Re: New Diesel Fuel Discount Card Program
Reply #4
This sounds great Rudy!  I just received my Pilot corporate card that can be swiped at the pump.  No going inside and can use either my Good Sam or Pilot discount card.  They won't apply both.  Next, by end of month your bill must be paid in...

• kenhat
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Thanks Rudy! That looks like a great deal!  ^.^d  ^.^d  ^.^d

see ya
ken

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Reply #6
Joe,  Does your Pilot corporate card have a 40 cent discount like the TSD card does at Loves?

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Fuel Discount Program.....to good to be true? - iRV2 Forums lots to read..

good deal for some..Would be nice to have when needed though

Reply #8
Rudy - care to summarize the differences between this and the other Prevost Community program from Profit Tools?

• pugmom
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Rudy's initial entry pretty much tells everything about this new program. The nice thing is the lack of a annual fee and if you are under 100 gallons, you don't get dinged for it. We just signed up for the Profit program, but think we will switch...

• jcus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Have had the proffit cards for 4 years, sometimes works at pilot/flying j, but always at loves.
They have a small transaction fee and no limits, but have only seen 10 cents off the cash price.

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
That is my coach we fueled on Rudy's card yesterday to try out his new card. Worked great! Saved 20 bucks off the $150 that the pump read at the end of the fill up.

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Reply #12
Michelle,

Profit has $25 annual fee, TSD has no annual fee
Profit gives 10 off at Love's, posted cash everywhere else.
TSD give 40+ cents off at Loves, 30+ cents off at TA, 30+ cents off at Petro, 5 cents off at Pilot, posted cash price everywhere...

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Reply #13
David,

EFS is a fleet fuel card.  This is one of the cards fleet owners give their drivers to purchase diesel at truck pumps for the fleet trucks.  The fleet owner pays the diesel bill, not the driver.  There are other fleet fuel cards just like...

Reply #14
Thanks for posting the comparison Rudy.  I thought it would be useful to have for folks who are wondering what the pros and cons of each program are to help them make an informed decision.

Do you think we should make topic one a sticky as well...

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Reply #15
Yes Mam, I sure do.

My Newell friend just posted he purchased fuel in Tallula, LA, for $2.53 with the pump showing $3.03.  That is 50 cents per gallon.  Where can one purchase 100 gallons for $40 to $50 less than at a truck stop.  No where in my...

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
I was just listing a link to the topic on IRV2... its a good read and gets the myths taken care of if anyone was wondering..I think its a great idea and the cost saving is important to anyone that wants to save money.. if you dont then do as you...

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Reply #17
David,  I like my card and the service I get from Gina.  I trust you will too.

I do have two friends that do not buy enough diesel to get a card.  Do not know how saving 40 plus dollars anytime they fill up is not inviting, go figure.

All the very...

• Carol & Scott
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
The only way it might be better is if one could drive on their money and pay the bill at the end of the month.   :)

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
And of course as usual it is not available to Canadians no doubt who travel many times throughout US A but have a cndn SS# not a US one. I do have a US bank account as well.
JohnH

Reply #20
Downloaded the form from your link.  Will complete and send.  Sounds like a useful (no going in, standing in line, handing over a card, and so on....) program.  I am often tested when using GAS BUDDY to find a place that I can get in and out of...

Reply #21
Thanks Rudy!

Reply #22
After sleeping on it, we have decided we need to try this program.  Our sincere thanks to Rudy for posting the info!  ^.^d

We are currently using a fleet card from PetroCard (used to be provided by Pioneer Fuel but they got out of the RV fuel card...

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Reply #23
JohnH,  Please call Gina Monday and inquire into what they might be able to do for you.  The EFS card discount is good at all Loves.  So when you are in the colonies you could save a bunch of money.

The SSN is to identify the specific person they...

Reply #24
Thanks RUDY,
PS we spoke a few weeks ago on the phone.
I was looking through my coach paperwork and found an invoice from you, looks like you've had your hands on the aquahot.