Skip to main content

Topic: Portable Washing Machine - Thoughts  (Read 362 times) previous topic - next topic

Portable Washing Machine - Thoughts
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing a portable washing machine, the type that only washes and spins - and I was curious if anybody has had any experience using one of these in your coach. I'd rather not install a washer dryer combo and thought this...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Portable Washing Machine - Thoughts
Reply #1
Matt has one, loves it.

Reply #2
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing a portable washing machine, the type that only washes and spins -
My thought would be to set this up in our shower stall or bathroom. Below is a pretty...

Reply #3
Check this out:

Non Electric Portable Mini Washer | Yirego Drumi

I bought one and have carted it around all summer, never used. Wife prefers laundromats.

Looking for a new home. (Drumi , not wife)

• NancyS
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Splendide is the only way to go

Reply #5
I offered to get one like in photo below for my DW, but she said she preferred a Splendid.  Go figure...

• bigdog
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Looks like it would be good for knickers & socks.

Reply #7
Splendide is the only way to go
Totally agree.... I do love my Splendides (current 2000 model and previous 2100XC model).  It's just a matter of understanding that these are not the same machines...

Reply #8
We previously had a Splendide unit in our boat. When we saw same unit in the Foretravel, pulled and transformed space to storage. Carry with us a unit like you are showing (Kuppet) that my wife LOVES. she says it spins the clothes drier than even...

• rbark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Google Panda and read their reviews. Most are good. Have a tenant that uses one and he's very satisfied with it. There's a learning curve and it's not plug n play as you need to manually switch clothes from washing drum to spinning drum and back...

Reply #10
Here's all you need, actually you could get 4 and really be rollin'.

Reply #11
Since my battery and inverter is where the splendid washer used to live, I have thought about one of the little pandas. Don't need much. Going to a laundromat would be reserved for those days when I wanted to wash large stuff. It cost a lot of...

Reply #12
Since my battery and inverter is where the splendid washer used to live, I have thought about one of the little pandas. Don't need much. Going to a laundromat would be reserved for those...