Skip to main content
Topic: Camping deal near Lake Texoma TX from a forum member for forum members (Read 1778 times) previous topic - next topic

Camping deal near Lake Texoma TX from a forum member for forum members

Folks,

Some of you may have heard that Al now owns a campground in Texas, I hope you will read. Our new place and new situation. " full timing "

Over the past weeks, we've been discussion the best way for him to offer forum members a deal and have decided to try this sticky topic since it's something for free:

From Al:

We are first and foremost a FT owner. We went from not even owning a tent to now running an RV park, and it all started with us discovering this forum. More than renting a space to an RV owner, we are more interested in having FT friends come by and hang out with us. We are working on a time to possibly invite and have a FT party one weekend at our place, thinking about October for our one year anniversary.

For any FT owner, foreforums.com member - come stay with us for one night free (first night stay on us.) Must make the reservation with us via forum private message. Also if any winter Texans are looking for an extended stay, they will also have deep discounts, just send us (Al/Propman) a PM https://www.foreforums.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1880.

For location information and details please visit Gone Fishing RV Resort - Rv Campgrounds, Rv Parks, Rv Camping. We are near lake Texoma, in Gordonville, TX.

Thank you,
Al (propman)
Learn every day, but especially from the experiences of others. It's cheaper!  - John C. Bogle

Lifetime Escapees' member SKP 82766
Former 1999 30IB Lazy Daze (2000-2004)
Former 2003 U320 (2004-2016)
Former 2017 LTV Unity (2017-2023)
Shopping for our next coach

Re: Camping deal near Lake Texoma TX from a forum member for forum members

Reply #1
"We are working on a time to possibly invite and have a FT party one weekend at our place, thinking about October for our one year anniversary."

Please go/click read this:
Party! Every one likes a party, right? You are cordially invited to

Thank you,
Al
2003 GV U295 (6230)
2006 Jeep Unlimited TJ
2018 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins
Former 94 GV U225

Reply #2
We live in North Frisco... I'll have to pay a visit!
Charlie and Jennifer Sawyer, et. al.
2000 U320 M-4010 #5625
2015 Rubicon

Reply #3
We live in North Frisco... I'll have to pay a visit!
Oh no "IT"  :-) 
Come on up. If you can please give us a few days heads up.
2003 GV U295 (6230)
2006 Jeep Unlimited TJ
Former 94 GV U225

Reply #4
Are you on the lake ?
1985 35'ORED
Rat Rod Hauler
Build #2540
High School Teacher

Reply #5
Barbara and I owned the Twin Mountain / Mount Washington KOA in New Hampshire for six years and I loved every minute! The great people you meet and friends you make are beyond belief.
Congratulations!
Barbara and Tyson Taylor
2006 34' Nimbus
Tyson
2004 295 3610 WTFS
2010 Honda CR-V
Motorcade #18344
AA1DS

Reply #6
We are neer the lake, 1400', but not on the lake.

Here is our web site Gone Fishing RV Resort - Rv Campgrounds, Rv Parks, Rv Camping
Call us if you want to find out more.
Thank you
2003 GV U295 (6230)
2006 Jeep Unlimited TJ
Former 94 GV U225