Skip to main content

Topic: Sidewall Structure 1995 U320 (Read 286 times) previous topic - next topic

Sidewall Structure 1995 U320
This morning's humidity provided an excellent opportunity to see the outline of the sidewall structure of our 1995 U320.

Re: Sidewall Structure 1995 U320
Reply #1
VERY cool photos!  I bet a sharp CGI computer geek could digitize the images and produce a detailed to-scale schematic of the wall frame.

Reply #2
I have a 95 u320 as well. Does anyone have pictures or video of the chassis construction.

I live near Houston a humid climate and those struts will show sometimes as well!

Reply #3
Thank you very much for capturing that moment.  This is one of the things that makes the Foretravel special.

Reply #4
For a buddy rally at the factory in the early 90's they assembled a unihomes steel wall and Aluminium roof structure with only the bare metal parts bolted together on a sub frame bottom end

Reply #5
Nice picture.  In the right light and weather conditions many of us have seen this.  You can get a roof, left or right structural drawing for your coach with dimensions and wiring locations from FT.  Cost is a phone call and a few bucks.  I got...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #6
For a buddy rally at the factory in the early 90's they assembled a unihomes steel wall and Aluminium roof structure with only the bare metal parts bolted together on a sub frame bottom end....

Has to be some pics of that somewhere. I'd love to...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.