Skip to main content

Topic: Roof Gutter Spouts (Read 307 times) previous topic - next topic

Roof Gutter Spouts
Are there roof gutter spouts that are a direct fit to our gutters?  I bought the Camco spouts, and they are not even close to fitting.  I saw one post on the forum where a member modified these and screwed/siliconed them into place. 

Roof Gutter

I...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Roof Gutter Spouts
Reply #1
Are there roof gutter spouts that are a direct fit to our gutters?  I bought the Camco spouts, and they are not even close to fitting.  I saw one post on the forum where a member...

Reply #2
I believe there was a post about having to raise the airs up to use a drain hose. Maybe someone will remember where the post is.

Reply #3
I believe there was a post about having to raise the airs up to use a drain hose. Maybe someone will remember where the post is.
Is this the one:

AC condensation runoff

Reply #4
That's it.

Reply #5
The reason for my inquiry has little to do with condensate.  Trying to get rain run off from roof from running down the side of the coach.  This is about the only design aspect, save for the height of the ceilings, where Foretravel really missed...

Reply #6
That's the reason I had Xtreme paint my roof-to stop those white streaks left after rain running down the sides-worked like a charm.

• nitehawk
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Strange? I don't see white streaks running down the sides of our coach. I wonder if the color has anything to do with that? >:D  :))

Reply #8
  I went full redneck on mine . I park the bus on 4in of wood in the rear, and 2 in for the nose .  Water runs off the nose now instead of making  mosquito farms on the little roof puddles.
 I also drilled the rail drains to drip the water  some...