Skip to main content
Topic: Nacogdoches Motorhome Service (Read 1220 times) previous topic - next topic

Nacogdoches Motorhome Service

This relatively new, but highly trained and experienced, Foretravel service option in Nacogdoches was referenced in several earlier posts. I can now speak from experience regarding these earlier positive reviews by Forum members related to Nacagdoches Motorhome Service.
This group is a competent and professional motorhome service option that worked hard to "help me out in a bind". I just had David Whitehead identify and solve a diagnostic dilemma that had eluded, over several months, our normal RV service providers in Birmingham including our local Cummins shop. In fairness, our folks in Birmingham do not have extensive Foretravel expertise.  I called in a state of urgency and NMS agreed to work me in the following week to see if they could help. Complex electrical problem identified and resolved including fixing mistakes that should have been addressed in Birmingham. Complete safety review identified brake issues which required removal of wrong grease and replacement with clay based lubricant. Plus several regular service and repair issues were identified and addressed as well. All of this and more completed as a team effort by David, Seth and Bruce to get me ready for a long-standing travel commitment to Colorado and Utah. Unlike my local providers, these three absolutely were not going to put me on the road with any unresolved safety or known service related issues. Needless to say, future motorhome service work on my 2002 U320 will be done at Nacogdoches Motorhome Service. I truly appreciate David Whitehead, Bruce Oliver and Seth Whitehead as skilled and caring professionals. Great service, great guys!

[fixed spelling of Nacogdoches so future searches work - Michelle]
alpapadoc

Re: Nacagdoches Motorhome Service

Reply #1
That is great
2015 Born Free Royal Splendor on Ford 550 nonslide version
Former Coaches  covering. 360,000 miles
1999 34 U270
2000 36 U320
2001 42' double slide U320
2018 Jeep Rubicon

Re: Nacagdoches Motorhome Service

Reply #2
Moved from the Forum How-To Guides.  Not a "how to use the forum" topic
Learn every day, but especially from the experiences of others. It's cheaper!  - John C. Bogle

Lifetime Escapees' member SKP 82766
Former 1999 30IB Lazy Daze (2000-2004)
Former 2003 U320 (2004-2016)
Former 2017 LTV Unity (2017-2023)
Shopping for our next coach

Re: Nacogdoches Motorhome Service

Reply #3
We just had service done at Nacogdoches Motorhome Service.  Dave, Seth and Bruce  impressed us with their work ethic, honesty, knowledge and service.

We had standard Lube Oil Filter service (LOF), plus I requested a complete inspection of the coach end to end (and I also had a list of things to address).  The billing, hourly charge, hours for each item were more than fair.  Very, very pleased.

These folks just moved to my number one choice for service in Nacogdoches. 

Nacogdoches Motorhome I RV Service and Repair

Dan - Full timing since 2009
2003 U320 40' Tag 2 slide

Reply #4
Another shout out to the Team at Nac Motorhome Service, we had an outstanding customer experience at a fair price. I stopped in last year and met David and Bruce while in Nac having service work done at MOT. I told them I was interested in installing Atwood Air Command AC units however I was concerned with the compatibility with the aqua hot furnace. They took my information and said the would research and give me a call, sure enough Bruce called and said, no problem we believe it will work. I caught a pair of units on sale at the My12voltstore.com last September, purchased them and had delivered to house. I scheduled the install along with oil and filter, brake check and a few other items.  Still a Newbie I really appreciate when I'm around folks who are experienced with these coaches, I like to learn as much as possible, David and his team were very accommodating to all my questions and allowing me to watch over their shoulder. David went over the coach with me, explained how to and made suggestions on DIY projects I have on my list to do as well. As for the AC units the install went well, we did have an issue with one of the units, a defect from the factory, I'll save that story for another post. In the end the AC units are great, all functions work as they should. Our overall experience at NMS was outstanding, we will be back, I highly recommend especially for those that like to be involved with the work being performed.
Bill and Marsha Kuykendall
1999 Foretravel U320 36' CAI
Build Number 5446
2006 Lexus GX 470

Reply #5
What was the work-around to control the Aqua Hot with Atwood a/c's?
Jim Frerichs
2002 U320 42'