Skip to main content

Topic: Tire pressure monitoring systems (Read 513 times) previous topic - next topic

Tire pressure monitoring systems
Looking for a new reasonably priced system for my u320 40'. Any recommendations?

Re: Tire pressure monitoring systems
Reply #1
EEZ Tire by EEZRV products works well, available for amazon prime also.

Reply #2
I like TST 507 systems.  B/W or Color, caps or flow through or a mix.

Amazon.com: TRUCK SYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES TST507RV6C 507 Tpms W/6 Cap Sensors:...

Many find the B/W monitor a bit easier to read.  If you are not changing tire pressure often the cap...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #3
Roger, we have TST pass through on the coach and caps on the Jeep.    I put a range extender in the bedroom.   Not sure if it needed it but the Jeep stays connected.

My only problem is that the color monitor (I got color to be easier to read) is...

Reply #4
It seems to me the color monitor has a greater range.  I do like the battery life too.  The Jeep is in the garage and the coach is in the barn.  The Jeep pressures always show up even at that distance. 

We leave our monitor on almost all the time.

Reply #5
I,too, have the TST system with flow thru sensors on my Sprinter 3500 van. Works beautifully. Have changed sensor batteries on all 6 wheels once after one year use. I also have added Alcoa wheels to my rig partially to allow efficient location of...

Reply #6
We've been using PressurePro for 10+ years now, and still happy with the unit.   Need to replace the senders every 5 years or so, unless you remove them when you're parked for a while (lesson learned...)

Reply #7
We also use TST 507 with pass through. I like it a lot more then my previous one. ( Tire Minder)

Reply #8
I recently purchased the TST507 with pass thru, and while I don't have experience with the others I really like this setup.  Also, be sure and shop the price.  I found the prices all over the place.  I ended up getting the best price at Camping...

Reply #9
I'm happy with my Pressure Pro system.

Reply #10
I'm happy with my Pressure Pro system.

We as well.

Reply #11
Can't compare with others, this is my first system however I've been pleased with EEZ Tire by EEZRV.

Reply #12
I'm happy with the PressurePro PulseFX system. I got a dood deal last time I needed my sensors replaced for new batteries on my old system.

This system has a black box and uses a phone or tablet as display. With my black bod mounted in a bay, it...

• qcj
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #13
I like EEZ tire. It works well and you can change the batteries yourself when needed.  I had Pressure pro for years and cost a fair amount to send them back when batteries need replacing.

Reply #14
We are using RVi Tire Monitoring. We were early adopters of this system some 2 years ago (we have their brake as well) and were never 100% pleased with the system. BUT, a few weeks ago we contacted them with our issues and they replaced the...