Skip to main content

Topic: Sewer dump opening (Read 336 times) previous topic - next topic

• stump
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Sewer dump opening
I need to do something for the opening for my sewer dump . Originally it came out a hole in the back floor of the wet bay. I'm probably going to just redo that but if anyone has a better idea lets hear it no so I  can frame it up before attaching...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Sewer dump opening
Reply #1
Stump, not sure what you mean by that comment" hole in back floor " can you draw a sketch so I can maybe come up with an idea. I thought all coach's had the cut out section with drop down flap.
JohnH

• stump
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
I guess originally it may have had a flap  it was just about a 6x8 opening in the back of the wet bay floor. I open bay door and connect a 45  degree swivel adapt  to fitting to 3" sewer pipe.

Reply #3
You can put the opening as it was and add the flap later. I can get a pic. later of the flap on our coach.

• Andy 2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Here's what mine looks like on my 92 GV

• stump
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Thats what I originally had Ill cut it out after i am using a access door I found at hardware store.

Reply #6
Mine is almost exactly like Andys. When you reskin your basement, are you using the old fiberglass skin? Or are you somehow putting all new under there? I kind of have the same problem under my battery box. Im sure one day Ill have to do the same...

Reply #7
When my basement was redone, they put in a marine deck plate inspection port. 8 inch diameter I think. You unscrew it and put you sewer hose thru it. Or your shore power cable and water hose. Works fine but would rather have a hinged drop down...