Skip to main content

Topic: Pioneer AVH-3300NEX 7" Single Din DVD - Anything better for Replacement? (Read 170 times) previous topic - next topic

Pioneer AVH-3300NEX 7" Single Din DVD - Anything better for Replacement?
My original pop up screen just bit the dust - blank screen.  I checked the forum and all I could find was the Pioneer AVH-3300NEX 7" Single Din DVD as a replacement.  Anybody have any other choices or is this the best one to go with?  I only use...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Pioneer AVH-3300NEX 7" Single Din DVD - Anything better for Replacement?
Reply #1
Kenwood makes a single din pop-up display also
John

Reply #2
Hundreds available on ebay. Do you need DVD? Just like on laptops, CD/DVD are getting to be a thing of the past. Flash drives are so super cheap now and and store many times the music/video. Lots of these single DIN/flip up have GPS function also...

Reply #3
Thank you all!  I now have the right key words "single DIN flip up" so I will search and find one compatible with the DW iPhone.

Reply #4
You almost need a check list to match up features. Our iPhone tethers to our laptop so we have unlimited internet in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. If you have a plan that throttles after x amount of data, you can get around that by using "screen...

Reply #5
this is what I have. AVH-X7800BT by Pioneer. Nice head unit. AVHX7800

Reply #6
this is what I have. AVH-X7800BT by Pioneer. Nice head unit. AVHX7800
I've had quite a few Pioneer products and never had one fail. The only drawback I can see on this model is the...