Skip to main content

Topic: Help!---Dash Blower just quit in Aquahot mode (Read 222 times) previous topic - next topic

• Pyolet
  • [*][*][*]
Help!---Dash Blower just quit in Aquahot mode
I have a few questions relating to the dash blower on my 2001 U320 that I haven't found covered in the forums.

1.  This week dash blower quit working (of course it happened right when the temps are crashing to near zero here).  Checked to make...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Help!---Dash Blower just quit in Aquahot mode
Reply #1
Woody,   See
Aqua Hot Dash Blower Fan Override

There is an ignition controlled relay that enables the fan use with the AH with ignition off or disables it with the ignition on.

I have not noticed that the dash fan speed control would have any...

• Pyolet
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
Roger, assuming that's the relay you show in the override link, right?  When I was checking security of the wires in that relay vicinity yesterday, I must've found a momentary short somewhere deeper, as later that afternoon, discovered I'd lost...

• Pyolet
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Today I tore into the dash, replaced the relay and checked all the wire connections to the relay.  No dice.  Dash fan still didn't come on with AH living room heat.  I could hear relay's clicking but fan wasn't coming on.  I know both fans and...

Reply #4
In my coach I can't control the dash fan speed in Aqua Hot mode from the dash or the the passenger side.  My dash blower is just one speed like the rest of the blowers.  Will be installing the switch as Roger suggested.
John M.