Skip to main content

Topic: Trouble in Atlanta (Read 485 times) previous topic - next topic

Trouble in Atlanta
I believe when it rains it pours.  We arrived Monday was a week ago in Meniola Tx. For GV
That night my wife had a massive heart attack.  Got her to hospital in Tyler (rated #1 heart hospital in Texas) where they put in stint.  She is doing good...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Trouble in Atlanta
Reply #1
Glad to hear your wife is doing well.  Too many women are misdiagnosed, yours wasn't.

You're gonna need a new ladder.

• nitehawk
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Ain't many things scarier than to find out how close your life partner came to dying.
Just went thru same thing with my DW--three stents in two days but they did correct her condition before she would have had a massive heart attack.

Reply #3
Glad to hear she is going to be ok,
The rest is replaceable.

• bbeane
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Glad you wife is ok. All the rest can be fixed, but it sure does look bad.

Reply #5
Wow...... just wow!
Sounds like everybody got lucky.

Reply #6
We are blessed.  She is ok, and the rest is replaceable.  I have to say it is scary having this happen away from home, and not being familiar with the hospital.
I told Nanci I think alot of people meet their cardiologist in the ER.

• nitehawk
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
And when you look at the caregivers, nurses and doctors, sometimes it seems like one can see their halos hovering above them. Angels in disguise, and if you think about them it will bring tears to your eyes because of the loving care your spouse...

Reply #8
Jerry, what on earth next.... :o  ....did you two make it to the rally? I was so very glad to see you both at G'vention, Nanci up & looking great after that harrowing experience, and what an amazing & good thing we were so close to Tyler....you did...

Reply #9
Wow first I hope your wife is feeling better and second this is the second ft I know of being rearended leaving a motorcade function this fall. Both of you were lucky t have retold behind your or the coaches would be totaled.

Reply #10
Wonderful to hear that your DW is doing well.  Went through that with mine in '17 with open heart.  Wishing you both the best and glad all turn out that you both are safe!

Reply #11
Glad you are both ok- stuff is just stuff and can be replaced/repaired.

It is getting scary out there on the road with all the traffic and crazy drivers out there.  Big cities and Interstates seem to be the worst- everyone is in a hurry to get...

Reply #12
Dani,
Thank you for the prayers.  It was great to see you at the GV.  Hope to see you again soon.

Reply #13
Glad your wife is doing great.  The rest can be replaced.  Count your blessings.  We will keep you in our prayers.  🙏
Carmen and John