Skip to main content

Topic: HWH not working (Read 790 times) previous topic - next topic

HWH not working
Having read the troubleshooting guide and doing a forum search, I have not found anything with my symptoms. When I push the activate button all the lights flash on the leveling system and the sound of a solenoid activating under the front center...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: HWH not working
Reply #1
Sounds like what happened to mine last year.  Sent it to HWH and had it back within 2 weeks over the Christmas holidays for $75

Reply #2
Craneman,
You talk about the activate switch,
Are you referring to the air button?
If so do you have normal air pressure when you press it?
Is the travel or low air pressure lite on? Should be one or the other.
If the 85 PSI switch on the rear HWH...

Reply #3
Air gauges both at 130 psi. Air button must be working as all the lights flash and a solenoid activates under the coach when pressed. Not knowing the "tree" on how the system operates is my issue. A call tomorrow to HWH and waiting for their...

• Twig
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
With full tanks of air you are aware that the level system levels DOWN, right?  Mine takes a couple minutes after sending system into auto level then starts EXHAUSTING air to bring the high side down to level. It does not pump the low side UP...

Reply #5
The problem is the air activate light doesn't stay on when pushed, so no functions can work.

Reply #6
Any ideas on something I might have missed?

Did you have the ignition switch on?

Reply #7
Having read the troubleshooting guide and doing a forum search, I have not found anything with my symptoms. When I push the activate button all the lights flash on the leveling system and the...

Reply #8
Cman,

Sounds like either you have a bad ground to the microprocessor or you have a fault in the microprocessor.  If the later you will have to sent the box back to HWH for repair.  You...

Reply #9
Did you have the ignition switch on?
Switch on, the flashing lights tell me the key pad has power.

Reply #10
Park/spring brake knob pushed in, or pulled out and still activated?

Reply #11
Parking brake applied. This is a new issue leveling system has been trouble free for the last 4 years.

Reply #12
Craneman,  I had my coach in Moscow, IA at HWH for repairs to my "box" they pulled it and replaced a few component reinstalled and told me all was good.

I backed out of the bay, put in drive and all the lights on panel started flashing and an...

Reply #13
I am calling them in the morning to discuss getting the box to them if they agree it is the problem

Reply #14
Parking brake applied. This is a new issue leveling system has been trouble free for the last 4 years.
It never hurts to ask the obvious questions.  As a heavy equipment operator you know all...

Reply #15
Two week minimum for a call back. Still hoping for it fixed before the Q.
HWH must be busy.

Reply #16
You could probably have it back repaired before they call you.

Reply #17
You could probably have it back repaired before they call you.
What if it isn't the box? Maybe the key pad? Really wanted their opinion on what has failed. If 6 packs can cause this I have...

Reply #18
Update, I am sending them the box and the key pad to be rebuilt. If they aren't the problem, at least I will know I can fix any other parts here at home.

Reply #19
Update, I am sending them the box and the key pad to be rebuilt. If they aren't the problem, at least I will know I can fix any other parts here at home.
Excellent choice.  I was just in...

Reply #20
Craneman, I'm having a very similar problem. Called HWH today, the phony rang and rang, so I emailed them. Will be sending my control box and key pad into them. Hope we both succeed!

Mike, would you please clarify the process to get travel mode...

Reply #21
Craneman, I'm having a very similar problem. Called HWH today, the phony rang and rang, so I emailed them. Will be sending my control box and key pad into them. Hope we both succeed!

Mike,...

Reply #22
This is the response to my email.

Reply #23
I have the RGA # and gave them the AB number. Just want to be sure I insure it for what it would cost if it is lost or damaged.

Reply #24
I'm going to call them again tomorrow and hope they answer.

I have been having intermittent problems with my leveling system since I bought my Foretravel.
 Called them 5 weeks before leaving for a trip to the Rockies this spring. They left me a...