Skip to main content

Topic: Magnetic Tow Lights (Read 183 times) previous topic - next topic

• jor
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Magnetic Tow Lights
We hang a couple of bikes off the back end of the toad. With the cover on the bikes the toad tail lights are not visible so I started using a set of those magnetic deals (photo). They kept falling off so I glued them to the roof. I got rid of...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Magnetic Tow Lights
Reply #1

Reply #2

Reply #3
We use HF's magnetic lights on our RAV4. Works well as long as you identify left and right.  :)

Pierce

Reply #4
We've used the HF ones for years now. Make sure they are flat on the car body and I tie them to the roof rack with the excess wire. I've lost one that came off. I replaced them with the LED version, they are much brighter.
Cheers Ric  8)

• jor
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Went with T-man's suggestion. I've tried the Harbor Freight ones. I had trouble with them falling off (weak magnets) and they fell apart after two years (plastic in the Arizona sun I guess). Anyhow, I'm going to rig these so I can unplug them at...

Reply #6
Went with T-man's suggestion. I've tried the Harbor Freight ones. I had trouble with them falling off (weak magnets) and they fell apart after two years (plastic in the Arizona sun I guess)....