Skip to main content

Topic: door locks system (Read 520 times) previous topic - next topic

door locks system
I have 2 remotes one does nothing the other locks the doors but when u push to unlock they cycle to lock as well if i need remotes where do i get them and then how to program or is my computer for locks messed up any help on my 2001 u270

Re: door locks system
Reply #1
In front of the passenger side is a kick plate. You remote base is in there.  You can pull it out and see if you can determine the manufacture and model.  Then you can search the internet for replacements.  If you have your remote manual may try...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #2
Or you can install brand new for under $100 with 2 new remotes.  That's what I did.  There are several threads on the forum.

Rich

• Pyolet
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Before junking the factory remote lock system, first take the remotes apart (2 screws on mine) and gently clean the contacts with a pencil eraser, lube with OxyGard or some dielectric grease, and put in new batteries.  It's not difficult and...

• rclark
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
Or you can install brand new for under $100 with 2 new remotes.  That's what I did.  There are several threads on the forum.

Rich

Rich
I replaced the complete system same as you, found it on...

Reply #5
Rich
I replaced the complete system same as you, found it on the forum and works like a charm. The new system came with the brain, two remotes with four buttons. It uses three of the buttons the...

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
I had 2 new remotes sent to me and did the programming and all are working good.
Got them online Google remotes.
JohnH
Remotes and keys

Reply #7
Bob and Julie,

Try this link:

Keyless entry Brain replacement - Hawk Alarm RV101

I found the brain online for about $60.  I also had to replace all the actuators.  Check them first by apply 12V power.  Apparently, if they have power for an extended...

• rclark
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #8
Ron what system did you get? My coach did not come with any remote buttons nor does the system work so I would like to put in something different. What did you use and how difficult was...

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Bob
I ordered from johnnylawmotors.com
The system is
Brand is Autoloc Power Accessories    Price $72.00 and $15.00 shipping
"5 function keyless entry with Birt"---    This what it was called when...

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
I got new remotes off the internet and programmed them and the original system works great. Try to get your system workin before you trash it... I have the programming instructions but their in the coach. This is what my fobs look Like.
 LUXURY...

Reply #11
That model not being sold anymore on their website. Did some research today on our great forum and found the post by John Morales where he put in a keyless entry keypad. The one he recommended also has a keyless fob as a option. It's the KE1701...

Reply #12
I got new remotes off the internet and programmed them and the original system works great. Try to get your system workin before you trash it... I have the programming instructions but their in...

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
I don't remember where I got them from but I can get them from the coach soon if you want me to.

Keith

Reply #14
Keith I'll let you know if I go that route. Thanks
Bob

• rclark
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #15
I orderd this a year or so ago.. still have not put it in but will get it on the list.. old one still partially works (not oem).. if you can send the info my way when you get time I will put it...

Reply #16
I ordered a new remote does anybody have the information to program them
if this does not work then i can get a new system like the remote lock system

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Hope this comes out ojlk
JohnH

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
The brain for my electric locks was behind the panel in front of the passenger side on right hand side once inside

• oldguy
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
On my coach the door lock system is an alarm, probably not the original. When I have time I may use it as an alarm.