Skip to main content

Topic: Cheap LED bulb replacement & Puck Info (Read 345 times) previous topic - next topic

Cheap LED bulb replacement & Puck Info
I know there has been a lot of info on LED bulb replacement because I looked through quite a bit of it.  Products come and go though and I thought it might be useful to post some details on mine.  Also ... before I got started, I couldn't find...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Cheap LED bulb replacement & Puck Info
Reply #1
Dave, use a credit card or thin putty knife around the edge of the trim ring to free it up from the ceiling material, then turn to release.  Prying them off just breaks off the little catch parts.  Pretty much with the glass ones, turn to remove

Reply #2
I just replaced the halogen bulbs in my puck lights with these.  They fit without removing the reflectors.

Yuiip No Flicker Led G4 Bulb Bi-Pin Base 2700K Warm White Light Bulb,...

Reply #3
Appreciate the info.  We'll see how long these last.  They are so cheap, I don't mind replacing a few.  My wife has a touch of OCD, so whatever I did had to be done to all of them.  I notice the design with the LEDs embedded in the puck is...

Reply #4
I just replaced the halogen bulbs in my puck lights with these.  They fit without removing the reflectors.

I too have had...

Reply #5
I replaced all my fluorescent lights with strip lights. Followed one of the posts in board. They have served well and a big savings energy and $. I used three to four strips per fixture.

• OSIN
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6

Thanks,...

Reply #7
Previous owner had replaced all the halogen with cheap LEDs. They didn't last. Most had only 1 out of 3  LEDs one each bulb working. I went with M4 elite bulbs. Very pricey but worth it imo. They make a quality product in the USA. You get what...