Skip to main content

Topic: Intellitec latching relay? (Read 445 times) previous topic - next topic

Intellitec latching relay?
On this rainy day, I'm trying to figure out what is going on with our ceiling light next to the shower.  It seems it is on two momentary switches, one on the side of the bathroom cabinet an the other in the bedroom on the dresser.  There seems to...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Intellitec latching relay?
Reply #1
light

Reply #2
If yours is like mine, there is a panel in the closet behind the drawers that comes off and the relay is there along with some other electrical stuff. The cross bar comes off and a trim is removed. Look for small screws along the back of the closet.

Reply #3
Nobody have a fix for this other than trying to locate another latching relay?

Reply #4
I found the relay behind the drawers in the bedroom. There was enough information on the relay that I was able to search, locate and order on line. I'll look tomorrow and see if I can get that information for you.

Reply #5
I found the relay behind the drawers in the bedroom. There was enough information on the relay that I was able to search, locate and order on line. I'll look tomorrow and see if I can get that...

Reply #6
Look at the specs on this one and see if it might work, I think it's the same one used for the water pump:
Amazon.com: FINDER 20.21.9.012.0000 CONTACTOR, SPST-NO, 12VDC, DIN-RAIL:...

Reply #7
Look at the specs on this one and see if it might work, I think it's the same one used for the water pump:

Reply #8

This is the...

Reply #9
I have used one of these for replacement. Last one I bought was about $30 so shop around.
Intellitec Mpx Low Side 10Amp Latching Controller look up this part number - 00-00145-100

Mike

• oldguy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
I had a latching relay go in my Dynasty for the water pump, took it apart and the diode was gone replaced it with a higher amp one
and it is still working.

Reply #11
This is the one Mike is using.

Amazon.com: Intellitec 0000145100 10 Amp Monoplex Water Pump Control: Automotive

Reply #12
Thank you all for posting!  Going to remove the old one tomorrow so I can see if I can retreive a part number on it.  The one I have looks like it has around 8 electric hookups to it.  Will post photo and part when I find it.

Reply #13
Found the part number and it can be ordered on line;  #00-000-189-000 by Intellitec;  $80  Also available from FOT, as i spoke with Brad and they didn't even know that they had this.  Nice find Brad!!!!!  However, just not sure if that is causing...

• oldguy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Jump between 12 volt and load wires and the light should come on.

Reply #15
Here is a photo of our Monoplex unit in bedroom, which is located behind the dresser drawer cabinet.  I have contacted Keith Risch and he knows the issues with these and I am waiting a call from their parts dept and a schematic of the fix.  Will...

Reply #16
Well, a huge shout out to Keith Risch at MOT for his diagram and figuring out what part I needed to get the light next to the shower finally working.  What a bear to get to, as the photos will show.  Happy Camper!  Now to find TP and Bread and we...

• Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 08:13:56 am by juicesqueezer