Skip to main content

Topic: “Custom” Floor Mat (Read 846 times) previous topic - next topic

“Custom” Floor Mat
The entry area gets lots of wear and we wanted a place to trap dirt, sand and wet shoes. LLoyd's car mats are amazing and custom made for most cars and vans, but not Foretravels.
Having had them before we asked could be buy the material by the...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: “Custom” Floor Mat
Reply #1
Looks great, nice job

Reply #2
Nice job, David.  We did kind of the same thing but used a WaterHog 4x5 ft entry mat cut to fit. It works great.  You will like how much less stuff makes it back into the rest of the coach as well as protecting the front entry area.

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Looks good! After seeing Rogers water hog mat installed we ordered one too. It is in the old coach and will go with it when it sells.. we have a new mat on order for the new coach, it is taking longer than usual to come in because of the pandemic.
  • Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 11:35:35 am by wolfe10

Reply #4
I recently did the same with a Notrax 4x6 mat in brown from Amazon.   Nice on my bare feet.

Reply #5
Need to do one of these options! 

All look great!

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Got a new mat in for the new coach. The DW did an excellent job on making the cut out pattern. We think it turned out great!!
Here are som pics of the process

• Ed W
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7
When we replaced the floor we bought new carpet for the walls around the drivers seat. We had extra, so drew out the pattern on the back and took it in to be bound for an entry rug. We had enough carpet left, so had them do two. I really like the...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #8
Placed an order for my rig today, can't wait to get it installed.

Reply #9
Get a 4' x 10' Water Hog mat (or some other brand)  and there will be enough extra to do the step cover slide and the steps.

• Dub
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Impressed with all the jobs shown. Very nice work.