Skip to main content

Topic: Electro hydraulic pump wanted new for 1990 villa, oshkosh v815 chassis  (Read 307 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: Removing countertops

Electro hydraulic pump wanted new for 1990 villa, oshkosh v815 chassis
Hya all, can anyone help me, I'm trying to locate a new electric pump that attaches to the bottom of my brake booster, as far as I know the pump part no. Is gm18019639 or 18006974, I've looked on online and whenever I key this no. In it does come...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Electro hydraulic pump wanted new for 1990 villa, oshkosh v815 chassis
Reply #1
Hya all, can anyone help me, I'm trying to locate a new electric pump that attaches to the bottom of my brake booster, as far as I know the pump part no. Is gm18019639 or 18006974, I've looked on...

Reply #2
Our 1986 Rockwood with the GM Hydroboost hydraulic brakes only had a pressure accumulator for one-last-stop.  And that was in whichever direction you happened to be going when the power steering pump, or more likely the belts failed.

The...

Reply #3
Our 1986 Rockwood with the GM Hydroboost hydraulic brakes only had a pressure accumulator for one-last-stop.  And that was in whichever direction you happened to be going when the power...

Reply #4
OK mate thanks very mutch I will try that website kev
Hya mate, I've tried that matt sweeting website that you mentioned, can't seem to find a direct contact by email, would be a great help if you...

Reply #5
Did you try calling the phone number shown on part in your first post?  Just checking.....

Reply #6
Since kevo0000 is in England, understand why an e-mail contact would be preferable-- if anyone has one.

Reply #7
Kevo0000, have you tested the Hydro-boost system yet? There is 2 tests to be performed! 1 with motor (engine) running and 1 with motor off,  Take less than 5 minutes for the test!
Try looking at
Knowyourparts.com and look under
HYDRO-BOOST

Reply #8
Volvo used an electric hydraulic ps pump for some years   . I fit one to a race car that worked pretty well.
Without the ecu running it, it defaults to a steady psi .

Reply #9
Kevo0000, have you tested the Hydro-boost system yet? There is 2 tests to be performed! 1 with motor (engine) running and 1 with motor off,  Take less than 5 minutes for the test!
Try looking at

Reply #10
Did you try calling the phone number shown on part in your first post?  Just checking.....
No I live in UK quite expensive calling to USA, I usually do everything by email, but for some reason...

Reply #11
Volvo used an electric hydraulic ps pump for some years   . I fit one to a race car that worked pretty well.
Without the ecu running it, it defaults to a steady psi .
Yeah that sounds cool,...

Reply #12
Test the system first.
 Any In  line pump might have a check valve and a t fitting. The Volvo pump is quiet. Comes stock in cars and SUV   .

Reply #13

Reply #14
Try looking at