Skip to main content
Topic: New wallpaper (Read 699 times) previous topic - next topic

New wallpaper

So not only was my old wallpaper seriously in need of replacement due to holes gouges dirt and other things, but I wanted something different. So many months ago I started searching for a new wallpaper. I found what I wanted on Mahoney's wallpaper. Com.
The wallpaper I chose tahiti-limestone-scalamandre is a thick vinyl back textured wallpaper from scalamandre a high end wallpaper company. It took months to arrive due to coved 19. I almost canceled my order. But it finally arrived and I installed it over the last couple days. It's been decades since I've wallpaper and installing it with the curves in corners that we have in our RV made it a little bit difficult, But I'm pretty much happy with my results. Much better than what it was.
Couple of pictures from the bedroom follow.
'99 U320 40 WTFE
Build #5462,
1500 Watts Solar 600 amp Victron lithium
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Hemi
Instagram bobfnbw
Retired

Re: New wallpaper

Reply #1
Kool.  Really pretty
"Riding and rejoicing"
Bob & Susan
1997 U320 40' Mid entry, build 5132,  wtbi ce27, 4th owner
2007 Solara convertible
2 prodeco tech outlaw ss electric bikes

1095 watts solar
08 Ls 460 and a sc430
2000 Ford F-250 superduty 4x4

Reply #2
Did you remove the window trim prior to installing the wallpaper?

Thanks,

Trent
Trent and Jean Eyler
2000  U295  4003  WTFE  ISC  350
Build#5603 MC#17385

Reply #3
Did you remove the window trim prior to installing the wallpaper?

Thanks,

Trent

Trent, I took the screws out halfway around installed the wallpaper and then tighten the screws back down again. Then I did the other side same way. Finally the bottom. I didn't worry about the top since it's covered by the valance.
I'll post some pictures of the interior kitchen and living area once I straighten it up a little bit it's been a pretty big mess for the last year but I'm 90% done.

'99 U320 40 WTFE
Build #5462,
1500 Watts Solar 600 amp Victron lithium
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Hemi
Instagram bobfnbw
Retired