Skip to main content

Topic: Fuel & water fuel separator filters Kubota 10K (Read 157 times) previous topic - next topic

Fuel & water fuel separator filters Kubota 10K
I have a Kubota 10K generator. The prior owner told me to always use a Kubota fuel filter part #15221-43170. Has anyone used anything other than a Kubota filter? any issues with other fuel filters? I have not been able to find the micron rating...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Fuel & water fuel separator filters Kubota 10K
Reply #1
Question one
Why not use a Kubota filter?  One of the only times that I couldn't get a Wix filter to seat properly was on the Kubota.  Just my experience.

Reply #2
Hi Travelin man,
Just looking for alternatives, i'm currently in southern Alabama and the kubota dealer only had one in stock. I ordered 4 more about 10 days ago and they just got in. Don't want to get caught without a filter and that's why i'm...

Reply #3
Gotcha.

Reply #4
I have a Kubota 10K generator. The prior owner told me to always use a Kubota fuel filter part #15221-43170. Has anyone used anything other than a Kubota filter? any issues with other fuel filters? I...

Reply #5
I use Baldwin for everything but the engine oil. Use a Cat one for that.
No issues with 10K Kabota
Wix rated every high. I use them on my race car.
Cheers

Reply #6
P.S.  I use Wix and NAPA Gold on almost everything I maintain for quality and ease of procurement.  Only had bad luck with the Kubota application.

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
I replaced mine this week, used a Fleetguard oil and Donaldson fuel. The current filter where the Racor 12T is located is a Baldwin, didn't replace it cause the coach wasn't blocked up..  started and ran fine after change.

Keith