Skip to main content

Topic: Brake low air chime alarm  (Read 241 times) previous topic - next topic

Brake low air chime alarm
Once again I just can't let things be, this evening I tore into a problem on my coach that has plagued a lot of us on here with the low air alarm going off and not being able to shut it off.  My coach had the electronic  air gauges replaced with...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.
  • Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 01:52:51 pm by pressuresolutions

Re: Brake low air chime alarm
Reply #1
Disconnected mine... the chime was on constantly, and the volume was so low you could hardly hear it..One of these Days I should fix it. I think a Red light would be a better idea.
Safe Travels
Dave

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Mark, can you show an expanded picture of the wiring on the drawing please. Just that small one does not show a real location tomus non electronic people. Also the drwg # that it is in, please.
JohnH

Reply #3
Disabling the annunciator?  Add a switch to selectively turn it off. If off then turn/4way signals make no noise. That is easily fixed with a couple of diodes in the turn signal circuits to power the annunciator when signals are on 

Turn Signal...

Reply #4
Roger, that is another way to make the repair, I just went a few steps further to make it still correctly work for all the other annunciations from the level system, turn signals, ABS warning etc.  I spent a little time analyzing the wire...

Reply #5
Another quick tidbit I fashioned a new low air alarm that is to be connected to the led lamps that will annunciate a low air alarm. Along with diodes to stop the current flow from each dash lamp In order to allow one buzzer to be used for both...