Skip to main content

Topic: What is the Wiring Route from Driver Side to Passenger Side (Read 203 times) previous topic - next topic

What is the Wiring Route from Driver Side to Passenger Side
We have a number of display panels on the passenger side of the coach adjacent to the overhead storage compartments. See picture. What is the wiring route from the driver side battery compartment to the passenger side overhead display area shown...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: What is the Wiring Route from Driver Side to Passenger Side
Reply #1
What is the wirin* route from, say, the driver side battery compartment to the passenger side overhead display area shown in the picture?

Randy, I like you thought this would be difficult,...

Reply #2
Thanks, Jack. In my case wires will run from battery bay on driver side to overhead display area on passenger side overhead adjacent to overhead storage areas. Still need routing help for this run. 

Randy

Reply #3
Thanks, Jack. In my case wires will run from battery bay on driver side to overhead display area on passenger side overhead adjacent to overhead storage areas. Still need routing help for...

Reply #4
On my coach there are multiple ways wires run from under to over. Next to the driver's seat where the thermostat is wires run up to the overhead bin. Same next to passenger seat. From there the overhead bins is a false bottom where wires run....

• jor
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Randy,
   On my 97 34' the wires that run to that area pass through the floor of the adjacent cabinet. Might give you a start anyway.
jor

• Beeman
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
I was very hesitant to try to get wires from point A to point B in these coaches, overwheming at first. It's like pushing a wet noodle uphill... Once I started, In our situation on the 2002 U320, pulling those wires from the drivers side bay, (dc...

Reply #7
Every coach is different.  My refrig bay is towards the rear of the kitchen and the display space is forward from the kitchen all on the pass side. 

My cables (and extra wires as long as you are going through the effort, +/- bigger ga 12 v wires,...