Skip to main content

Topic: Canadian supplier of Guardian windshield glass ?? (Read 235 times) previous topic - next topic

Canadian supplier of Guardian windshield glass ??
I need to have the passenger side front windshield replaced (vertical crack, likely from a rock strike right at the top edge). I squeaked through a safety inspection last year with the promise that I would get it fixed. Now is the time).
The...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Canadian supplier of Guardian windshield glass ??
Reply #1
I had one for a gv sent from Oregon for a lot less than that cost of shipping and special crating. The glass shop got it and sure it was Guardian in Oregon. I live in BC.
JohnH

Reply #2
I have 2 new windshields for 96" coach for sale .....not sure when FT started the 102" ?

Reply #3
Where in we are Canada are you..? we are going to Toronto 15 Aug for 3 weeks.....could bring the wshield

Reply #4
I called my insurance company and told them that I was not prepared to drive my coach to a facility however my driveway was ready when they were. They took my coach details, year, model etc and about a week later they came to my driveway and...

Reply #5
Half of my 96 is $1800

• oldguy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
When I had a Dynasty I had the passengers window done twice by ICBC and just paid the $200 deductible. You do live in Fort Langley, get ICBC to do it. I have the passengers window to do one this one, I'm have bad luck with passengers windows. 

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Yes call ICBC. I have our coach covered by BCAA nd deductible for glass is$50. Had Dr side done 2 months ago. The coverage for comprehensive is better than icbc and deductible a 1/4 of govt one.
Johnh

• oldguy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Thanks John I will look into that.

Reply #9
Thanks, Hans, but we are days away so getting it from you is not practical.
We had opted with Basic insurance when we switched from BC registration to Alberta (consolidation of RV, car, house) - and I can clearly see that that was a big mistake on...