Skip to main content

Topic: filters for coach motor and generator (Read 312 times) previous topic - next topic

filters for coach motor and generator
have the manual and old service records and need help seem previous owner never put the filters listed in the book and must of cross referenced. I go to truck shop to change old and lube so they have most everything I need but I'm trying to...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• MarkC
  • [*][*][*]
Re: filters for coach motor and generator
Reply #1
Brian, Below is the belt, hose, and filter list as noted.  At the very bottom is the Racor Cross Referenece.

Section 18 - Engine Belts and Hoses
Foretravel Owners Manual Page 18-1
Rev. 10-05
ENGINE BELTS, FILTERS, AND HOSES
ISC 8.3 - 350HP CUMMINS...

Reply #2
thanks

Reply #3
If you don't already have it,. Get the NAPA  American Independent Trucker Association card AITA. It is now a app.
I just recently got it had saved a lot of money on my engine oil filter. On line it was priced at $88.00 and got it for $47.00.

Reply #4
Best way to get AITA discount card?

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Reply #5
Barry, Go to Apple App Store or to Google Play and down load AITA app to the phone.  When you register it will ask for individual or company.  Use company and use Prevost Community as company name.  Works great for me and many others too.

• Texhub
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
I signed up online. Havent looked for reply emails yet. Mark

I used individual. Let's see if I can change.

Reply #7
If you don't already have it,. Get the NAPA  American Independent Trucker Association card AITA. It is now a app.
I just recently got it had saved a lot of money on my engine oil filter. On line it...