Skip to main content

Topic: Purchased new to me U295 (Read 447 times) previous topic - next topic

Purchased new to me U295
Greetings all:  Just purchased a U295 from a dealership here in MN.  I had a family emergency in the middle of the transaction so I have a little time to change my mind if I need to.  Now I thought I wanted a M11, and a U320, but after reading...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Purchased new to me U295
Reply #1
Congratulations and welcome to Foretravel ownership.  I looked at the pictures and it certainly does look pristine. 

Safe travels,

Richard

Reply #2
Chuckd,

Looks good, I hope it works our.  We are just down the road in Hastings.

Roger

Reply #3
Was in a bit of a hurry when I first posted.  I was impressed with the workmanship in the Foretravel.  The cabinetry is superb.  I have never used a tambor door, and they worked so slick, I just kept opening and closing them, like a kid with a...

• rbark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Good luck and enjoy your new coach!

Reply #5
Chuck,

That's great.  Welcome again.  When you get a chance please fill out the signature information in your profile so that we all know better what Foretravel make, model, year, etc that you have.  That will help with any future questions you...

Reply #6
Welcome to the group,, and welcome to glamping Foretravel style. 

Reply #7
Do not lube the disk brake calipers.  Requires clay based and a specific process.  Add retraction springs from Meritor to help spread the pads when you can.

The rubber Fuel lines die from ULSD fuel.  Inspect air bags also.

Shocks need to,be Koni FSD's

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
I just replaced the fuel lines last week and the old ones were in very good condition except for a few small cracks at fittings. Internal surface was nice and smooth, shiny and no minute rubber particles in filters or tank. I have allways ...

Reply #9
I will update my profile, will not have the serial number for a couple of weeks.  Thanks for the hints on what to do and not to do.  If their are more, pls share.   All things rubber are suspect.  Going to have fun, fun, fun.