Skip to main content

Topic: Duo-Therm 4 Button Thermostat (Read 183 times) previous topic - next topic

• jor
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Duo-Therm 4 Button Thermostat
My Duo-Therm 4-button used to control both Dometic A/Cs. I installed an Atwood up front along with its dedicated thermostat. I then moved the Duo-Therm to the bedroom where it controls only the rear unit. Just set it on Zone 2. Lately, the...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Duo-Therm 4 Button Thermostat
Reply #1
The On-Off switch might just need to have the solder joints re-wetted. Also a good time to disassemble the switch and put a little dielectric grease on the slider, to ease it's movement. Fixed ours right up, along with tweaking the button...

Reply #2
I resoldered the pins through the circuit board for on/off switch  when I had problems with my A/C shutting off intermittently.  IT only too a few minutes.  It has worked fine since then.

Look closely at the solder joint on the circuit board.  It...

• jor
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
I'll be breaking out the solder. Thanks.
jor

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Reading this topic I took ours off the wall today  as the on off switch was sometimes  giving issues so I gave that switch a small shot of electrical lubricant and now it is working as should. No tripping off after turning it on
John

Reply #5
My Duo-Therm 4-button used to control both Dometic A/Cs....
Is it possible to use another model thermostat to control only the one Dometic A/C? Thanks.
jor

I have always received good information...