Skip to main content
Topic: Map with Pins (Read 646 times) previous topic - next topic

Map with Pins

Where do I find the map with the members pins so I can see who is here in the Pacific Northwest?

Thank you
The world is not interested in the storms you encountered, but whether or not you brought in the ship.
Raul Armesto

2003 U 320 4020 Unit 6145

Re: Map with Pins

Reply #1
Hover over "Community".

Click on "Member Map"
Brett Wolfe
EX: 1993 U240
Moderator, ForeForum 2001-
Moderator Diesel RV Club 2002-
Moderator, FMCA Forum 2009-2020
Chairman FMCA Technical Advisory Committee 2011-2020

Reply #2
Well,

I finally figured out how to attach pictures to a post, thanks to Roger@Susan who gave the important hint that it only works for posts and post replies and not for personal replies to a message. (Unless you post the picture from your computer into the cloud and obtain an image URL). But than email is much easier. Chuck and Jeanne sent me a detailed procedure, thank you.

With my newly found skills I will post some pictures of our farm, we live in a beautiful part here in Eastern Washington State and have ample room for visitors.

In the aerial view you see my vineyard, over 20 years ago a friend  ( Google: China Bend Winery) talked me into planting 500 cuttings.

I make up to 1000 bottles of red Marechal Foche grape wine a year, it is a decent drinking wine but I would not pay more than $ 10/ bottle in a store for it. Unfortunately it cost me closer to $ 20 /bottle to make it.
I have never sold a bottle of my wine nor do I intend to do so, I drink it or give it away. Knowing what I know now I would not plant the vineyard again, but I do not have the heart to rip the vines out. If Canadians going south for the winter contact me and swing by they can come by and get a case or 2 for free, they just have to bottle it.

Otherwise every adult visitor to our household gets a bottle per day.

The picture of the large house (on the right of the aerial view) was our house that burnt to the ground in November 2018.
It took me over a year suing the insurance company for unfair treatment and breach of contract to get the claim settled, but we got it.
We now live comfortably in our former guest house in the center of the picture, giving new meaning to the term "downsizing"
How much room do two elderly people with 4 dogs and 3 cats need, anyway?

And now we have a coach,

Greetings

Klaus

The world is not interested in the storms you encountered, but whether or not you brought in the ship.
Raul Armesto

2003 U 320 4020 Unit 6145

Reply #3
Klaus,

You have it figured out well! Nice shots and nice home. Love the entrance. Looks like you need an elevator to go from bottom to top. :))

Pierce
Pierce and Gaylie Stewart
'93 U300/36 WTBI
Detroit 6V-92TA Jake
1140 watts on the roof
SBFD (ret)

Reply #4
My wife and I start full-time in December 15. We have a son in Oregon and plan on being in the Pacific Northwest a lot as we drift between Oregon and New Mexico. So my pin shows Texas, but my coach is going to be in the neighborhood several times a year. I'd love to help you get rid of a bottle of wine or two and meet some fellow Foretravel owners.
1998 36 foot U270 Build No. 5328 WTFE, 900 watts solar, Victron controller, B2B, bat monitor, 600 AMPH lithium with 2018 Chevy Colorado toad, SKP #110239, Motorcade #17781, retired and full-timer since Dec. 2020. Part of RV family since 1963.

Reply #5
My wife and I start full-time in December 15. We have a son in Oregon and plan on being in the Pacific Northwest a lot as we drift between Oregon and New Mexico. So my pin shows Texas, but my coach is going to be in the neighborhood several times a year.

You can move your pin as desired  ;)
Learn every day, but especially from the experiences of others. It's cheaper!  - John C. Bogle

Lifetime Escapees' member SKP 82766
Former 1999 30IB Lazy Daze (2000-2004)
Former 2003 U320 (2004-2016)
Former 2017 LTV Unity (2017-2023)
Shopping for our next coach