Skip to main content

Topic: Brought her home (Read 476 times) previous topic - next topic

Brought her home
So pics will follow, but drove my 1995 Foretravel U 295 home from the dealership, 176 trouble free miles.  As all of you have noted, great ride, and much quieter than my Volvo semi.  This will be fun.  Now I have a couple of notebooks full of...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Brought her home
Reply #1
On our 97 I believe it was a cable in the left front bay where the generator fan and radiator are.

Reply #2
Our 1997 it is in the upper left hand corner of the front most bay on the drivers side.

Reply #3
Thanks, I did collect a orange barrel along the way.  Wasn't my first and it won't be the last.
Chuck

Reply #4
Glad you made it home.  I have not collected any orange barrels yet, but my first trip, after going across an exceptionally rough stretch of highway, I looked out and saw the fuel bay door half open.  Fortunately, it was not a busy stretch of...

Reply #5
Congratulation!
 ^.^d  ^.^d

Reply #6
Welcome to the family!

Reply #7
On my 95 U320 the handle is located at the top, middle, of the left front bay. It is a black T handle.
I have to push the handle back in after the Gen. door has opened. If I don't the door will not latch when I close it.

Reply #8
Welcome to the Fore forum!

Reply #9
Chuck, Just an FYI to assure none of the bay doors open, which potentially can enhance the damage, when encountering an orange barrel enemy while driving is to incorporate what I hear labeled in the past on this forum as the "Foretravel Shuffle"...

Reply #10
"Foretravel Shuffle" is more commonly known as the "Foretravel Bump".  It is very effective and can be done with style and grace when perfected.  Depending on your gender and your height in relation to said corners, hip action may be included.