Skip to main content

Topic: Add Nacogdoches to my drive? (Read 174 times) previous topic - next topic

Add Nacogdoches to my drive?
I'm flying out to Florida tomorrow to bring my (new to me) 88GV home(Oceanside, CA). I had planned to run the I-10 across but with Delta hitting it pretty hard I'm going to shift up to the I-20. This puts me close to Foretravel home base. Is...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Add Nacogdoches to my drive?
Reply #1
You should make the effort to visit the mother shop!  They do have overnight hookups and it would be a great time to have them or someone there to look over the coach you are going to purchase!  Congratulations on your new to you rig!  Safe travels!

Reply #2
well

Likely on your journey you may find a few things that might need some maintenance - NAC is the mecca of FT repair. - MOT, NMS, FT and Xtreme all are there to trade money for repairs and upgrades. If you go on 20, you can always make an in...

Reply #3
Congratulations on your coach.

Nacogdoches is good for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, and maybe  an inspection of your new to you coach so you will have a better idea of what she is and what she might need in the future.  I always stopped at...

Reply #4
I would consider a stop at MOT to have Kieth R do a post purchase inspection.  It will give you a good baseline on what needs immediate attention and what to put on the to-do list as time and $$$s allow.

Rich