Skip to main content

Topic: Reflections of a Newbie Forum member after one month membership (Read 657 times) previous topic - next topic

Reflections of a Newbie Forum member after one month membership
Before anything else I ramble about. let me say that I am very happy to be a Forum member.

I could easily spend several hours each day reading the new entries, right now I just can not keep up because I have two projects running, finishing the...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Reflections of a Newbie Forum member after one month membership
Reply #1
Welcome From Texas Klaus! The forum is a great place. There is no" making the cut" to becoming a motorcade member, You have a Foretravel so you qualify. the COVID crap and the up coming GrandVention I'm sure has had Beverly busy. I suggest you...

Reply #2
Good morning Claus, you have found the right place to be and get help here on this Forum. Welcome to the world of Foretravel. Let us know about your coach and likely someone in this group has a similar unit or may have had the same problem...

Reply #3
Lieber Klaus,

Hallo! Mein gro├čvater war in 1836 in Deutschland geboren (yes, grandfather) so I'm part German, part Mexican with several other countries thrown in.

Yes, members here are friendly and old enough to know that minds are not going to be...

Reply #4
I love reading that Foreforums continues to create a community, ever growing.  We have made some lifelong friends as a result.  So glad we got the opportunity back in 2010 to take the group from Yahoo to a dedicated site. 

Fun data to see the...

Reply #5
And the forum would not prosper without the hard work of Michelle and the other dedicated moderators. It does not stay on track by itself. So, disregard any letter bombs you may have received for my posts that have been censored or removed.  ;D  ;D  ;D...

Reply #6
And using the Foreforums Amazon link helps defray the cost of maintaining the site!

Rich

Reply #7
Welcome to the FT family. Enjoy the ride.

Reply #8
Welcome to the Foretravel forum Klaus!  Congrats on purchasing a great coach!  We were on the Yahoo forum back in 2000 and it has a wealth of information on it as well.  However, this new site is top notch, thanks to those who put forth the...

Reply #9
Welcome and as Michelle state, I too have made a bunch of great friends on this forum. The common glue is our love of RVs and travel and Foretravels.

Reply #10
Welcome. I joined this forums at least 3 years before I think I actually purchased one. I really wanted a sailboat I got a motor coach instead. Lol. I understand your comments about Facebook I gave it up 3 years ago and was quite happy to do so...

• kb0zke
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Guten Morgen, Klaus!

We joined this forum and a few other brand-specific ones when we were doing our research. Back then we were pretty much starting with a blank sheet of paper - no preconceived ideas of what sort of RV we wanted for our...

Reply #12
We kinda went the opposite way.  Previously owned 2 Newells and fulltimed in the 45' 2 slide one.  A couple years ago after selling it and buying a house we decided to buy a smaller coach to continue our summer trips.  Since Newell doesn't make...

Reply #13
And using the Foreforums Amazon link helps defray the cost of maintaining the site!

Rich

Wait... what link do you speak of and how do I find it??

Reply #14
When you first open the page, the link to Amazon is right below the changing member photos of all the Foretravels.

Pierce

Reply #15
It is on the community page right under the "add your coach picture" Not all members open on that page, I know I don't.