Skip to main content

Topic: Dumping uneven sloping sewer (Read 224 times) previous topic - next topic

Dumping uneven sloping sewer
I can't believe how many dumps are sloped the wrong way to fully empty the tanks. Can I raise the coach on one side with front and rear airbags without hurting anything. Another words raise the passenger side only?

Re: Dumping uneven sloping sewer
Reply #1
Use the up arrow on the side you want to raise. The rear air bags do the left and right tilting.

Reply #2
I do it all the time.  Helps get all of the stuff out.

When I have been working on waste valves I tip it the other way to make sure there is no flow in the direction of the valves.  When I drain the fresh water tank I tip it to the fresh water...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #3
Can I raise the coach on one side with front and rear airbags without hurting anything. Another words raise the passenger side only?

Dude?  What do you think happens when you raise the low...

Reply #4
I use the air leveling quite a bit when dumping or fueling.  I tipped the coach away from the passenger fuel fill.  Auto shutoff stopped at high speed at 89 gallons.  Slow fill went to 100 gallons.

Only accurate way to double check the fuel...

Reply #5
Ok. No worries. Thanks

Reply #6
If you have a LP refrig do not leave it unlevel for a long time. The  LP refrigerator do not like sitting unlevel for an extended time.

Reply #7
If I was going to have a full hookup at the next park, I traveled with about an 1/8 of a tank of black water.
It sloshed around and I dumped as soon as I hooked up. Let it all out while it was in suspension. Never used additives, never had a...

• bigdog
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
I can't believe how many dumps are sloped the wrong way to fully empty the tanks. Can I raise the coach on one side with front and rear airbags without hurting anything. Another words...

Reply #9
Ok. No worries. Thanks
I've been around a while, and the reason the HWH automatic leveling system exists is more that people were wracking their frames by improper use of manual hydraulic...

Reply #10
Unless you're moving or almost level the refrigerator should be "OFF", especially on a long grade up or down.