Skip to main content

Topic: Early IFS still supported at factory? (Read 337 times) previous topic - next topic

• ratbug
  • [*][*][*]
Early IFS still supported at factory?
    Looking thru the classifieds last few months has revealed a few early 2001/02 IFS coaches for sale.
I have looked at past discussions, and see the different opinions posted of both owners and non-owners of these coaches.

My concern is if these...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Early IFS still supported at factory?
Reply #1
Ot

Reply #2
FT still supports my '93 U300 with parts.

• ratbug
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Hi Jeff,
I'm referring to the front suspension bits and pieces that makeup the IFS

David

Reply #4
David, what I meant was that they still support parts for my old coach so they may do that for yours as well. It's worth a call.

Reply #5
Some of the older country coaches independent front suspension systems parts are no longer available so the posters question is more than valid. Call Foretravel

Reply #6
......My concern is if these are still supported or are parts still available for these rare birds...   20-36 units made.     ....Any thoughts are welcome.     david

I'm mostly a FT fan primarily...

Reply #7
Jack the CC owners group are reporting that some of the Granning? Independent front suspension main parts are not available.  They were bought up by another company and discontinued.

Same thing happened to the Midland-Grau ABS system on the early...

Reply #8
Jack the CC owners group are reporting that some of the Granning? Independent front suspension main parts are not available.  They were bought up by another company and discontinued.

Same...

Reply #9
CC used multiple sources for their IFS coaches.  Some of the parts on some of the models are not available per the web.

If granning is available that's nice.

This was a courtesy post for the OP to maybe find out from Foretravel if the system they...