Skip to main content

Topic: Help Identify Electrical Item (Read 323 times) previous topic - next topic

Help Identify Electrical Item
I have owned my coach for thirteen years now and just noticed this electrical part.  It was lying loose under the center console lift top.  It is about 2x3 inches, has nominal 12 volts (always on I think) coming in and a power and ground wire...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Help Identify Electrical Item
Reply #1
I don't know for sure what it is, but it kind of looks like some sort of warning buzzer.

Reply #2
That is a disk thermostat, but not sure what is was suppose to hook too?  If you put the heat gun to it, you will hear it click on and as it cools down, click off.  Hope this helps

Reply #3
I found a similar device under my dash.
It was connected to the Javelina CRT.
I think it is a voltage regulator.

Reply #4
I took mine out when I replaced rear camera and monitor --it was attached to the monster
Chris

Reply #5
Voltage regulator for the javelina crt.

Reply #6
Thanks for the help.  It was apparently left over from when I replaced by old CRT.  I hate to hate to have extraneous electrical and electronic parts still hooked up so I have now removed it and labeled the now unused power wires. 

Richard

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #7
It would be helpful to next owner to update any drawings you possess for changes made and why.