Skip to main content

Topic: '98 not maintaining level (split from Re: Air Pressure down to 2psi overnight) (Read 250 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Air Pressure down to ...

'98 not maintaining level (split from Re: Air Pressure down to 2psi overnight)
So I think i am on the right subject forum for this question but please advise if not..

My coach is now parked for winter and on chargers etc etc.   I dumped the air and re leveed at first when I parked the unit but after about 2 weeks I noted the...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: '98 not maintaining level (split from Re: Air Pressure down to 2psi overnight)
Reply #1
Does your aux compressor function?  When the main engine isn't running, the aux compressor's job is to maintain level.  The coach will ultimately sink down to the stops over time if it isn't running, since the way the leveling system works is to...

Re: '98 not maintaining level (split from Re: Air Pressure down to 2psi overnight)
Reply #2
Hmmm. I was told to level and then shut it off. I am going to presume that is the issue

Reply #3
Hmmm. I was told to level and then shut it off. I am going to presume that is the issue

Reply #4

It really depends on how long it takes to drop down.  When I first got my coach, it would hold air for a...

Reply #5
Thanks for the advice
I was just told for winter storage to just level and shut the hwh off. Maybe I will leave it on and see what happens

Reply #6
Thanks for the advice
I was just told for winter storage to just level and shut the hwh off. Maybe I will leave it on and see what happens

That assumes you are connected to shore power to...

Reply #7
Yes I am connected to 15 amp shore power.

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Our coach stays level for months on end and I have never put the HWH into auto level mode. I did change the 6 packs out about 4 yrs ago with the kits but did not have any issues before, it was mainly for maintenance as I had the pit.
The rear tank...

Reply #9
There is nothing wrong with letting the coach sit on the tires during storage.  It was designed that way.