Skip to main content

Topic: Dash air controls on 1999 U320 (Read 267 times) previous topic - next topic

Dash air controls on 1999 U320
So my u320 has dash air issues. No surprise I'm sure not new either. A year and a half ago when I was at fot they couldn't replace the temperature selection switch but they soldered some wires together and it worked for a little while. It no...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Dash air control replacement
Reply #1
If you do a search for "vacuum generator" you will get lots of info. I replaced mine. You should replace the vacuum canister at the same time.  You will have to cap the existing air line if you switch from air to electric. I was able to use the...

Dash air controls on 1999 U320
Reply #2

A year and a half ago when I was at fot they couldn't replace the temperature selection switch but they soldered some wires together and it worked for a little while. It no longer works. Rance at Xtreme also told me that my vacuum pump was rusted...

Re: Dash air controls on 1999 U320
Reply #3
[merged 2 identical topics - please do not start multiple discussions for the same thing]

• oldguy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
My temperature control quit working and the problem turned out to be one of the connections in the plug that connects to the
control motor. To get at the controller is very difficult, that's why I changed my headlights at this time. Now I can get...

Reply #5
[merged 2 identical topics - please do not start multiple discussions for the same thing]
thanks Michelle I couldn't find the original post so I wasn't sure if I had done it or not period it...

Reply #6
My temperature control quit working and the problem turned out to be one of the connections in the plug that connects to the
control motor. To get at the controller is very difficult, that's...