Skip to main content

Topic: HWH Active Air Goes Wackey (Read 538 times) previous topic - next topic

HWH Active Air Goes Wackey
Not sure if this is a good title or not but I am wanting to make this post since I have not found a lot of information on Active Air problems and want to document this so if and when someone else has this problem they will have a better idea what...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: HWH Active Air Goes Wackey
Reply #1
Oh my 1999 you 320 the only thing my sensors say when I'm driving is travel mode. it doesn't say level mode they're two different sensors and solenoids. at least the way I understand it. I had the same thing happen when I was at FOT it was the...

Reply #2
I will update once I have more information.

Thank you for the post - feel free to message me as I have the same system and have become somewhat well versed in the system. I recently had an...

Reply #3
TurboJack my apologies I saw the u295 on your list and didn't see the ih-45... other than seeing the empty chassis without the body when I did the tour I have no clue about your coach so hopefully somebody can help you with it good luck.

Reply #4
Update, Have talked to FOT and was told that you CAN press the stop button on the Active Air dash control and it will keep the Active air from making any changes.  They said get the coach level and then press the stop button to keep that...

Reply #5
Turbojack,

I have a 2015 Realm and have had a similar problem on my unit.  Can you please post a photo of the "stop" button?  I do not think mine has this button.

I was traveling in VERY high wind and it seems like the HWH system had a reading "out...

Reply #6
Turbojack,

I have a 2015 Realm and have had a similar problem on my unit.  Can you please post a photo of the "stop" button?  I do not think mine has this button.

I was traveling in VERY high...

Reply #7
Sir James  send me a private message  and I will give you my number so you can give me a call  I can talk you through the steps trouble shooting .  I am still waiting on my call back front Hwh. My questions for them are difference now since my...

Reply #8
On my display the stop button is the very top right button   I think yours is the same

Reply #9
See photo of my Active Air panel with "STOP" circled in red. 

Reply #10
Finally got a call from Andy at HWH today.  Explained to him what happen and that I had removed the plug at the sensor and plugged back in and that seemed to have fixed the problem.  He said he had never heard of the problem of the bags filling...