Skip to main content

Topic: WHEEL ALIGNMENT (Read 321 times) previous topic - next topic

WHEEL ALIGNMENT
I have just finished going through all the service records on our coach dating back to 2000.  I did not come across any documentation of wheel alignment.  We just had all six tires replaced. They were five years old.  Absolutely no uneven or...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.
  • Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 05:12:08 pm by George Stoltz

Re: WHEEL ALIGNMENT
Reply #1
If you did not see any wear on the tires and it is not pulling to one side when you drive than it is probably aligned.
But after I got my new tires I thought it was a good time to get a wheel alignment.
Tires are too expensive.
I had it done at the...

Reply #2
Same for us, when we replaced all the tires we felt it was time to have the alignment done.  We had the factory do it, they have a separate bay from the main service one where that work is done and have a nice laser system to get everything set...

• Rick
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
When I put new tires on last year I had them do a 4 wheel alignment check.  All specs were near perfect and required no adjustments. They had a flat rate of approx $150.00 whether any adjustments are needed or not.  At the time I did not know...

Reply #4
One factor to note in scheduling a wheel alignment is to make sure the coach is loaded just the way you expect to travel.  Alignment can vary with wheel loading.