Skip to main content

Topic: Water tank indicating system  (Read 575 times) previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Water tank indicating system
Has anyone replaced the "well nuts" in the water tanks?
Really Guy's That is the name of the sensors for the water tank.
I have found them for sale on internet, but no remove or replace  information.
those inslled have two spikes about 1/8" diameter...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.
  • Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 11:59:53 am by 93 u300