Reply #150
2001 u320
Protection valve for  air tank
Meritor wabco r90555396 65psi valve
Paid one hour labor for install

Re: Part Number Collection
Reply #151
Utility bay faucet part numbers

Probably already been listed (earlier) in this "stickie" thread, but just in case here they are again:

Body:  M-DURA chrome two-handle utility faucet - 8121 - MoenPro

Spout:  M-DURA chrome commerical spout - SV010 -...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #152
RAY-LINE 135SL Spotlight

Discussion on original spotlight fitted to some GV coaches, how to clean/repair, part number for replacement sealed beam bulb:

Bulb:  GE H9405 15767

RAY-LINE Roof-Mounted Spotlight, Repair of

Discussion on modern replacement...

Reply #153
On our 92 U225 the light switch for the hall closet is a Pollak 52-616.
Early Mopar (Chrysler/De Soto/Dodge/Plymouth 1940's to 1950) Style
Door Jamb Switch
On ebay for 5.50 plus shipping.

Reply #154
Went to Cummins and got the new thermostat and silicone hose.  The thermostat and hose on the right are the old ones.  Also, new part number for thermostat and hose  Sorry I didn't know parts picture was upside down
Chris

Reply #155
Hello All,  I need help with a rear shock number for my 1985 V917 Cat engine.  OEM # 121257B   I have tried a google search.  No luck..   I just know that someone here can help..
Maybe if I get the number off the front shocks I can get the same...

Reply #156
Philip,

These threads may be of some help.
Shock Absorber Part # for 86GV Oshkosh
Part Number Collection

Drop Protech Racing a P/M to be sure if he don't chime in.

Mike

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #157
Wax valve for radiator fan. All parts needed is the valve and the adaptor (bung) welded on the pipe.

Part number: 553/1/09857/210
553/1/09857/210
Category: HYDRAULIC GEAR MOTORS & FAN CONTROL VALVES

Sub category: SAUER FAN DRIVE MOTORS AND VALVES

ht...

Reply #158
My 1985 V917,  A six way power seat switch is bad.   I traced it to a 1981 to 1984 Corvette.  Corvetteparts.com  $189.00   I asked if it was gold plated.. LOL  Any way it came to me in two day's.. now I have to install the dang thing...

Reply #159
Constant torque clamp on my 2002 U320. Foretravel parts # P33823 $16.63 with MCade discount.  Brad's email indicated that local big truck parts vendor may carry. However, Cummins Mid-South did not have the clamp. One of my clamps broke; it...

• SteveB
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #160
Silicone hoses require clamps with smooth mating surfaces because the silicone is relatively soft and standard gear type clamps can damage the hose. Check local automotive/truck parts dealers for silicone hose clamps.
If these are not available...

Reply #161
Our local O"reillys  warehouse has constant torque hose clamps for silicone hose
Chris

Reply #162
Thanks for responses. I was unable to get a constant tension clamp at our local and new O'Reilly store. I did go by the International Truck parts and obtained one CTC for ~$32. Good news is Foretravel has them for half that price. I don't think...

Reply #163
Part numbers for Aquahot  motor replacement

BOSCH 0130067017

$200 with all pieces needed but can use the old parts and swap plate

Blower Motor, 12V, For DBW [18-W-425060] - 5.65 : Midwest Bus Parts, We...

Reply #164
Probably already here, but for the solenoid on a Haldex air dryer part #N15842J 485K. Have no idea what the price would be, this # comes from changing out the old dryer to the new one. The solenoid was moved from old to new.

Larry

Reply #165
Larry,

That is the old number for the isolation valve that you will have trouble finding at most part stores..  The number that you can find at most part stores is the KN23500 number.
Isolation Valve - Haldex product category

Mike

Reply #166
Mike, thanks for the correction and update. Plan on using the old one for now. Hope to reinstall the dryer tomorrow after work.

Reply #167
Larry,

You may need to take the isolation valve apart and clean it up.  Inside you will find a piston that has a couple of "O" rings. Look at the seating surface for a bad spot. If you need new o rings make sure that the piston moves freely in the...

Reply #168
Roppe Stair Tread and Stair Nosing

I have had several members ask what product we used to cover the entry stairs in our '93 U280 GV.  I am adding this info to the Forum parts list for future reference.  Note that these Roppe products are available...

• Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 08:47:46 am by Chuck & Jeannie

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #169
replaced the rear axle seals 2002 U320 yesterday .. Did both sides.. That just takes one thing off my mind after 1 failed... Other looked to be wearing out also.. some pics of the new one.. part number "seal" skf 47691 axle # is RS211 23423 Meritor

Reply #170
Dick,

Yes, I need an air dryer bowl too. I looked at Granger's website under
'air dryer parts' and did not find the bowl only.  Maybe there is a trick to looking it up.  Anyone know of...

Reply #171
Six Pack 12V Solenoid valve COIL 6302012 had to solder the leads in but the coil was 20.95 on their web site they only give a part number.  I called them and was told that it is 1.22A 14.7 watt continuous duty. plus it was free shipping.  It fit...