Skip to main content

Topic: RV garage (Read 3197 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RV garage
Reply #50
Total bullshit I am sorry whatever DA came up with the sh** rule is totally ignorant about reality of the very very narrow combustion.window of gaseous mixtures at the same time a spark might occur from defective panel. Engineers reign supreme...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #51
I would like two fingers of whatever phred is having please. Neat, no ice. Thank you.

Reply #52
Calm down Phred.  We may not agree with all of the rules but we have to comply if we want to move forward in a timely manner.  I did all of the structural calculations for my barn from soil loads to footings to wind and shear loads, headers and...

Reply #53
Back to the wire size and subpanel issue. 3% voltage drop is normal for conductors downstream of panels. Panelboard wire size are based on  CB size to protect the wire. Probally never see max load or voltage drop only after an extended power...

• jcus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #54
"Overly prudent engineers design terraplanes, real engineers design airplanes."

John Dillinger and Baby Face Nelson drove Terraplanes.
Terraplane - Wikipedia

Reply #55
I would like two fingers of whatever phred is having please. Neat, no ice. Thank you.
It is what it is, AHJ's can't respond to that question honestly maybe a problem there based on other...