Skip to main content

Topic: What are these switches for? (Read 352 times) previous topic - next topic

What are these switches for?
Anyone know what these two switches under the dash and behind the gauges are for?

One appears to be a 3 way and the other is just a standard switch.

Thanks for your help.

The Austin coach, 2000 GV320 just returned from a 4200 mile trip of the Utah...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: What are these switches for?
Reply #1
Anyone know what these two switches under the dash and behind the gauges are for?
One appears to be a 3 way and the other is just a standard switch.

Three switches under dash cover?

Reply #2
Maybe others will chime in, but I don't see how having the Aqua Hot engine heat on would cause over heating. The thermostat on the diesel side is 170 deg and electric 180 deg. both are under engine overheating temps. When the engine is running...

• rbark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
I agree with Craneman, would just be circulating eng coolant through AH. Might damage AH circulation pump if the flow was in the opposite direction. I have been guilty of leaving that switch on myself and didn't notice any increase of eng temps

Reply #4
Do a forum search for 'under dash switches'. Lots of info. flash codes for engine & transmission.
Nice coach, enjoy  8) Ric

Reply #5
Is 205ish running too hot or overheating?  Not sure what it would have been if not that.  1st day was from Farmington NM to Santa Rosa with a 4 hr stop in Santa Fe, NM with AH engine heat on and was fighting to keep temp down at 205 or below. ...

Reply #6
Is 205ish running too hot or overheating?  Not sure what it would have been if not that.  1st day was from Farmington NM to Santa Rosa with a 4 hr stop in Santa Fe, NM with AH engine heat on and...

Reply #7
You are correct Brett, and I didn't do it on purpose ;D , didn't realize it until the end of the day that I had left it on. 

Reply #8
Sounds like a good place for an ignition lockout on that 12v pump/switch. I'm sure I'll forget it too someday, added to the list.