Skip to main content

Topic: New-To-Me Kool Tool (Read 563 times) previous topic - next topic

New-To-Me Kool Tool
Saw this air chuck advertised in the latest (Jan-Feb 2021) issue of Escapees magazine.  Looks like it would be very handy for inflating all kinds of tires.  I already have a very nice combo tire inflator/pressure gauge but have never found one...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: New-To-Me Kool Tool
Reply #1
I'm very interested after struggling with my third air chuck. Was going to order one myself.

Reply #2
On the department, we used Milton dual air chucks. They work on any tire combination I can think of. Milton S-693 1/4" Straight Foot Dual Head Air Chuck | eBay  $7 deliverd. The Miltons don't damage the core either.

Pierce

Reply #3
I bought one of the JACO chucks a few month back. I like it. The lock feature is nice as it allows me to not have my head right next to the tire as I am filling it. I put it on the end of a 6 foot leader hose attached to my trigger inflator. The...

Reply #4
On the department, we used Milton dual air chucks.
I have one like that but it doesn't work well on smaller wheels where it is difficult/impossible to get a straight shot at...

Reply #5
I have  one of these. Seems to work fine on everything I need it for, coach, tractor, cars, bikes.  Latches on to stems reliably. You have to hold the trigger, but that's OK, makes me pay attention.
Tire Inflator, 3-in-1 Inflation Gun, with Gun,...

Reply #6
I've been using a Jaco Flowpro digital inflator with their lock on chuck.  Works great except on the first one the gasket on the chuck blew out and I lost it.  Contacted them and asked if they could send me a new chuck, they sent me a new...

Reply #7
I'll be getting one of these. Thanks

Reply #8
So, as promised, here is my "User Review" of the Jaco air chuck.

Lightning™ T-Series Tire Air Chuck | Open Flow, 1/4" F-NPT

In a word: EXCELLENT!!!  This is the most versatile air chuck I have ever used.  It appears to be very well made - excellent...

• dsd
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Use discount code "winter10" for 10% off
Scott

• dsd
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Okay Chuck you lured me to buying something I pretty much have managed for years without. I must say that your right it works real well. Has a double serrated jaw that clamps into the valve core stem threads. Couldn't find a pressure rating but...

Reply #11
He who dies with the most tools wins!     :thumbsup: